Embracing new material-technology puts CHB at the forefront of design and construction, providing a valued resource for architects, designers and contractors, nationwide.
- CHB’s transformative work at 237 Park Avenue, working off of suspended swing scaffolding, to install white matte vinyl, covering 1,500 metal panels in the Building’s atrium, played a key part in modernizing and restoring this important space.
- CHB’s innovative work helped New York’s Metropolitan Museum of Art complete the restoration of The American Wing for W&W Glass.
- Solving the challenges posed by environmental skylight design, CHB created installation suspension systems, permitting the installation of new-age, extended warranty skylight solar-control window films.
- CHB has played a vital role, providing safe/glazing security at important architectural landmarks throughout the nation.
- Along with wall graphics, signage and glazing film projects (decorative films, logos, security (blast), solar/energy control, & anti-graffiti), CHB’s success is in working with design and construction clients throughout the United States, such as Google, TishmanSpeyer, Deutsche Bank, the NY Yankees and among many others.