CHB’s unified approach to project fulfillment brings together CHB’s team of Administrative Coordinators, Project Managers and installation Team Leaders, ensuring CHB’s success in large and small project management for the nation’s largest contractors to individual homeowners.
- Nationwide construction contractors
- Architectural Metal and Glass contractors
- Demountable Wall System Manufacturers
- Commercial and Residential designers and architects
- Architectural consultants
- Art Conservators & Museum Facility Managers
- Physical Security Consultants
- Corporate Security Directors
- Retail Loss-Prevention Specialists
- Energy Services Companies (“ESCO’s”)
- Commercial Property Managers and Facilities Engineers
- Retail Store Designers and Retail Construction Managers
- Retail Facilities Managers and Engineers
- Homeowners and residential property caretakers
- Secular & Religious school and community center administrators
Unlike most “window film” companies, CHB is scalable. We are as dedicated to satisfying our homeowner client’s desire to protect their furnishings from solar fading damage as we are to our commercial client’s million dollar security and graphic design projects. We are dedicated to fulfilling our clients’ needs.
We deliver projects on time and budget with a dedicated CHB team of employee installers, team leaders and field supervisors. Our construction-oriented process ensures reduced project costs, reliable schedules and, importantly, the ability to adapt to changing conditions. We ensure that our clients receive the highest level of accountability and transparency. With the support of our technology and manufacturing partners, CHB adds capabilities and new technology so that our clients’ facilities can be more effectively re-purposed for productive use well into the future.
CHB is founded on core values of excellence, integrity, passion, safety and client collaboration.